Re: Been on hiatus..

StrangeDiva wrote:
for the last few weeks. My father had a heart attack and I've been
dealing with more pain then usual. I have my next cocxal(sp how ever
it's spelled) epidural on January 7th what a way to start the new
year.. joy..

My dad is doing fine. They found a 90% blockage in one artery. They
wound up doing an angioplasty and put in a stint. He's at home for the
next month recouping. There was some damage to his heart since he
waited 24 hours to go to the ER.. (thought it'd go away) .. that was
the friday before thanksgiving. Now i'm just exhausted and sick.. but
I'm back...sorta..

Welcome back, SD. it's good to *see* you. I'm sorry about your dad's heart
attack, and I am glad that he is OK. I hope you are soon feeling better as
well.

--
-Sandy
"Do not go gentle into that good night.

  • The Experiences Of El.
    ... I was having to take 2 to 3 naps to ... Now as soon as I have pain, ... Since my Earth father's family all died of heart ... Throat sore from breathing cold air plus coughing ...
    (sci.skeptic)
  • Explain a Medical Error? Sure. Apologize Too?
    ... He had slept comfortably, but the pain recurred while he was walking to the bus stop that morning, persisting almost an hour. ... I suspected he was suffering from acute pericarditis, a usually benign inflammation of the membrane around the heart often treated with over-the-counter anti-inflammatory drugs. ... Doctors who were called to see him attributed them to myopericarditis, the diagnosis written in the chart. ... Should I apologize? ...
    (soc.senior.issues)
  • Re: progress with project management
    ... it is about how to cope with life. ... serious problems with poverty, ignorance, divorce, war, and justice. ... I know guys fit as a whistle still get fatal heart attacks. ... sweating or breathing hard, i keep my heart rate low, and no pain. ...
    (sci.research.careers)
  • Re: Finally end of bad 2 days-long
    ... my heart goes out to you. ... I feel your pain on missing those you have lost. ... Hugs, prayers, good thoughts, ... who has a life altering hair washing accident.She has ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • Re: The purpose of RPCA
    ... Health in here is a touchy topic. ... Dave Yehuddah died from a heart attack. ... but my cats were never taught meowchat and I don't want them ... terrific pain in my lower back and legs -- Sciatic nerve pain I think. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)