Re: Are there _any_ success stories?
- From: "JoeZ" <JoeZ@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 18:40:49 +0430
For the past 8 years pain care has grown in this sad direction not to pass
the buck but pain management is under strict control and when the controlers
do not care how people feel and just keep the drugs tied up tight there are
not many success stories, there's just what you see, improvisation of help
cuz that's all there is right now sorry to say but that 'ahem' should get
better hopefully soon...Joe
"Jed Clampett" <jed_clampett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have been reading over the back posts in this group and it strikes me
I have not found an instance where someone says "Well, that did the
I am left with the impression, perhaps cynical, that all the money and
spent with these "Pain Doctors" is simply a waste.
Now maybe people who have their problems solved have no reason to post.
Still, it's a pretty bleak picture.
My wife suffers from chronic pain and we have tried just about all the
treatments as everyone else with the same lack of relief. I feel like we
running out of options.
- Prev by Date: Re: OT Question
- Next by Date: Re: arachnoiditis as controversial diagnosis?
- Previous by thread: arachnoiditis as controversial diagnosis?
- Next by thread: Re: Are there _any_ success stories?