Re: neuro-stimulator implant recovery time

Chris!! That AWESOME!!! If you liked it during the trial you will like it now. The surgery and recuperation are really easy, (at least for me and my friends that have had them).

The first time I went for the non-rechargeable too. It's no big deal to switch to the other kind if the need arises. That's what I did because I used it 24/7 at very high power.

Let us know how it goes, OK?

Chris wrote: