Re: new here part 2
- From: "tnt" <tnt@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 01:34:01 -0400
Sorry I hit something and sent post before ready. So as I was saying
why is marijuana any different that the prescriptions that I take now
and maybe not as bad. So please help me out here with your expert
Marijuana is much safer than any of the prescriptions you take now. When
it is used for medicinal purposes it is safer than just about any other
Of course inhaling marijuana smoke into your lungs can cause some minor
damage*, but it can also be eaten. Actual marijuana contains compounds
that are far more effective than the synthetic (Marinol) that has been
promoted as an alternative.
* I believe that in small amounts, marijuana smoke is no more harmful than
breathing the air on a busy street corner.
Thank you for your info Juba
- Prev by Date: Re: new here part 2
- Next by Date: Re: Where's all the guilt coming from?
- Previous by thread: Re: new here part 2