Re: Oxy Questions (Please and Thanks)
- From: "Joe_Z" <Joe_Z@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 04:05:19 GMT
Thanks, I remember seeing that...Joe
"Debs" <YOURFOOTdebs02114@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
MA and when I got filled last time it was name brand. I started a thread
about it last week or so.
What generic brands of oxyconton are they still making that are worth
buying if any and what can I do about my part D insur that stops me from
getting free program assistance from Purdue? are watsons still around?
many thanks and I'm on the phone calling pharms as we speak, er, type,
many thanks of course....Joe
Just the rundown on oxycontin as of right now, I know it's different
state to state so a general overview will have to do I expect...
- Prev by Date: Big Pharma Pushing to Criminalize Supplements Canada's C-51
- Next by Date: Re: Oxy Questions (Please and Thanks)
- Previous by thread: Re: Oxy Questions (Please and Thanks)
- Next by thread: Re: Oxy Questions (Please and Thanks)