Internist. Can give my expert advice in all fields of Internal Medicine including Pain Management.

Honest, caring, non-judgemental advice in your relationship problems.
Overcome frustration, pain or confusion. Please visit:
http://www.kasamba.com/?img=40&kbid=3287

  • Re: Late Night Smoke
    ... C & D special blend in a GBD ... Collector Rockroot 9633, with the perspex stem. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: OT - senior dog question...
    ... > If it were my dog I wouldn't let it slide any more...... ... moments of confusion are increasing and I'm sure that it causes her stress ... I really know the pain you're in. ... Take care and thanks. ...
    (rec.equestrian)
  • Re: Losing The Will To Play Guitar
    ... The antipsychotics may be more relevant for agitation than confusion ... I'd wonder if the stress and pain of the surgery, ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)
  • Re: Family shed door
    ... "Life isn't meant to be easy, Life is meant to be Life". ... There was pain, and problems. ... The pain and confusion are over, for her, although I will not forget ... If I had the power, ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: -Crawl SS- Yet another First Stone Soup Victory! CeTM
    ... We want to communicate "extra damage", ... which velocity doesn't manage because it sounds similar to ... (Bow of pain could be confused with the other thing of ... but that alone could cause confusion. ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.misc)