Re: Oxy Brands

Codeee I would still stay with the Watson though if I could get them.
I havent tried any of the other generics other than Teva and Watson.
I am hearing two different stories about generics now. I wish I knew
which one is really true. Story 1 says that all generics will be made
by Purdue or under the supervision of Purdue. Story 2 says that
Watson was made by Purdue to start with but somehow they infringed on
Purdue's patent. So...beats me what the real story is. I am going to
call some smaller pharmacies here and see what they have to say. Next
month Teva will drop their strength possibly. I would like to find
one that wouldnt change, and I think I know what that is. Purdue.

Hot

Codeee01@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote in

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 21:51:05 -0000, HotshotHRH