Wow

I was notified today that I was approved for disability. My first
check will be direct deposited within a week and the larger retro
check from 4-06 to 5-07 will come along shortly.

What a load it takes off...what a large load...we can get the a/c on
the van fixed, and get the rider mower fixed, and get the garage door
fixed, and even get a small second car so that one is here if I need
it...

And Kenny is awake and he had apple juice today and later he's getting
a bath.

Finally things are kinda looking up...

It will make dealing with the pain much more tolerable.

Much more.

Thanks for the prayers.

Trisha in MO

.