Re: Wow...this is different

On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 11:47:22 -0500, dave wrote
(in article <0001HW.C2C3AE4A020F26AFB055394F@xxxxxxxxxxxx>):

It looks like my posts had been working fine the whole time, as i see my
posts showed up multiple times....on google it hasnt updated view since very
early yesterday morning. This is the first time it hasnt worked since i began

here. I apologize for all the redundancy, but i truly thought the whole group

wasnt working....live and learn i suppose.

-dave

now i cant figure out why it shows my name as dave instead of painxtreme.
This has truly exposed my ignorance of newsgroups and newsreaders. i set my
identity as painxtreme...but oh well...i guess when posts and replies show up
under my previous name, youll all know that im back on google. This way is
much harder for me to follow, but i guess i beats nothing...maybe ill get
better at it if google stays down long enough

-dave

  • Re: Periander take notice.
    ... grandchildren would one day see the lies on google as the posts would ... remain on google for ever. ... That was the first time I had seen the stuff in years and the ... found out about by chance and I suspect there are plenty I still do ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Periander take notice.
    ... grandchildren would one day see the lies on google as the posts would ... remain on google for ever. ... That was the first time I had seen the stuff in years and the ... found out about by chance and I suspect there are plenty I still do ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: RAID 1
    ... >> repeated context that also clutters the archives, ... I suppose I should have given up on usenet ... he didn't have google to help sift through the cruft and probably ... It shows parts of your 100 most recent posts with links to the full text ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: JSH: Measuring post impact
    ... but mostly I use Google. ... noticed their original postings. ... Today my posts do probably get read by thousands of people ... Do some searches on primes and probability now, ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: Google/Gmail filter off
    ... despite the fact that Google says different. ... when there are posts visible from him in at least May. ... posts are e-mailed from any NNTP server to Darwin and are ... He's straight-out lying when he ...
    (talk.origins)