Re: Talula openly solicits drugs via this newsgroup

Codeee01@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
You might notice other names in the thread if you were not reading
selectively CAROL...whatever this means to you.

You didn't answer my question. What do the other names have to do with my
question? These posts were sent by cod...@xxxxxxxxxxx, and signed by Codeee.
Did you, or did you _not_ write these? If you didn't, then who did? These
posts are very confusing, as they appear to be yours, according to the
headers and attributions, but you say that you were not the author. Google
says otherwise. Is Google right or wrong?

Since they were first brought up by Dillo and others, I have never read a
clear explanation for their existence. I have been reading the same old
arguments, on and off, since I first posted here. I was here through the
Chris Reynolds/Nick Burns, Weezie, Super Squirrel and related
trolls/sockpuppets, Jillian and Will, Wedgie Boy and Floating Wench, Rosie
going from friend to foe with many in here; put up with Ruada's nastiness,
ZW's irascible temperment and Juba trying to run others off the NG.

Unless I see something that I can reply to in order to help someone, I
pretty much stay out of the bickering. Sometimes I might ask for
clarification on what someone wrote. So if you didn't author them, how did
they end up on Google in ADH? Is there more than one 'Codeee' posting in
ADH?

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:36:37 GMT, "earthpots" <earthpots@xxxxxxxxxx>