Re: unbelievable!

He really has fallen into the abyss of darkness. Richard....M I N D F R
E A K :)

<Codeee01@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

You're sounding more demented with each passing day.
What's going ON with you?

codeee

...oh , I bet you can susie . Getting all hot , are ya ?
I think im gonna puke .

ACHILLES

"Juba" <juba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Top posted:

I'm cute, so I get that all the time. :-)

Juba
www.masterjuba.com

Read the alt.support.chronic-pain Kook Faq
http://kook.us

Codeee01@xxxxxxxxxxx <Codeee01@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message:
sm1sa2l9a2k17gsf5trjrbp30e9gfd5d4h@xxxxxxx,

On Thu, 6 Jul 2006 18:17:02 -0700, "NWBluePenguin"