Re: Morphing Juba!

Legend <livinnow@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message:
1152173443.536782.164370@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

How many times do I have to say it? I DON'T HATE JILLAN!
But what she did hurt many people-

No one hates Nillian, but her lies and manipulation of so many who tried
to help her won't ever be forgotten.

LC's defense of Nillian is rather curious, since she lied to him and
manipulated him just as much as anyone else, but I guess her telling
people he's a "great guy" is enough for him to not only excuse
everything she did, but to attack anyone who criticizes her for what she
did.

--
Juba
www.masterjuba.com

Read the alt.support.chronic-pain Kook Faq
http://kook.us

  • Re: Dave / Vern caught in lies and perverications
    ... in lies, he thrives on lies. ... He thrives on lies, manipulation and deception.. ... No compassion for Dickless Dave. ... Psychopaths are very charming. ...
    (rec.skiing.alpine)
  • Re: Dave / Vern caught in lies and perverications
    ... in lies, he thrives on lies. ... He thrives on lies, manipulation and deception. ... No hope for him: psychopaths like him are ... Like Bundy, he gets a chubby when he tells a whopper. ...
    (rec.skiing.alpine)
  • Re: Dave / Vern caught in lies and perverications
    ... in lies, he thrives on lies. ... He thrives on lies, manipulation and deception. ...  No hope for him: psychopaths like him are ... Like Bundy, he gets a chubby when he tells a whopper. ...
    (rec.skiing.alpine)
  • Re: Dave / Vern caught in lies and perverications
    ... how can anyone with a bullshit internet ... in lies, he thrives on lies. ... He thrives on lies, manipulation and deception. ... No hope for him: psychopaths like him are ...
    (rec.skiing.alpine)
  • Re: Dave / Vern caught in lies and perverications
    ... how can anyone with a bullshit internet ... in lies, he thrives on lies. ... He thrives on lies, manipulation and deception. ... Truly an evil, sadistic, dickless coward. ...
    (rec.skiing.alpine)