13 From: Nat - view profile
Date: Thurs, Jun 15 2006 7:48 pm
Email: "Nat" <thejoyisintheliv...@xxxxxxxxx>
Groups: alt.support.chronic-pain
Not yet ratedRating:
show options

original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

Top Posted:

Juba,

You want the truth well, here it is. Will you do the same - be
truthful
that is?

I became very ill and was operated on for an intestinal obstruction. I

survived, barely. My nephew and a friend were house sitting during
this
time. The friend, seeing only asc-p on my computer and all caught up
"killed" me off as a joke using my DIL's name not thinking his little
joke
all the way through. When he fessed up to my nephew who was protected
for
awhile by his cousin, my son Chris, yes it was actually my son writing
those
posts, I was far too sick and doped up to respond when asked to use my
computer. When this was all learned shit hit the fan BIG TIME in my
family.
Bad enough to be dealing with my FIL's death. It had gone on long
enough
that when I was well enough, I gave serious pause, and decided, wrongly

perhaps, that Jillian Humphrey did indeed "die" - I died a bit
emotionally,
and as sick as I was I could easily have died in reality. This group
had
partly to do with my "death" in the support I needed so badly when I
wrote
those so long and boring posts about my FIL and not understanding why
he was
choosing to die. It didn't help that 2 people here had quite a chuckle
over
that. One did eventually apologize, as did I when my grief overflowed
into
a horrendous post.

EVERY single thing I have ever said about my health is true. I would
never
wish anyone, not anyone, fecal incontinence. Tell Rack here in Ohio we
womenfolk don't get duded up to go to the mall.THAT trip was when I had
the
first full accident, till then the panty liner was helping. Rack'd
rather
you stay cooped up at home if infirmed, I guess. If he would read an
entire
post instead of line by line he would understand I never called him a
bigot.
I referred to the child's mother's reaction as bigoted. Sue "should"
back
me up on this, but I never compared him to Hitler either. There was a
poster at the time named "joe" who both Sue and I just could not make
heads
or tails of his writings. He wrote that Rack was a worthless piece of
shit
for a human being and shouldn't be here. Because of "joe's"
simpleness, I
used real understandable pieces of human shit and specifically said "RJ

doesn't even come close". I closed the post by saying RJ had every
right to
be in asc-p as everyone else. Go find it and read it, you'll see I am
telling the truth.

This going real life is crap and you all should be ashamed of
yourselves. I
wrote a smartass post about my job, followed by a carefully explained
post
concerning my job. Rack saw fit to take the smartass post, but not the

actual one with the real explanation and put it in alt.hard.drugs. Two

juveniles there saw fit to look me up and I did indeed get real life
threats, messages that described my house, the position changes of the
truck
out front, etc. Sound familiar Rack? Seems you wrote several times
about
something like that happening to you. Now the juveniles were caught and

fessed up. Rack, you did have some culpability since they were
juveniles,
but hell, this is just bullshit internet word crap. Had something
really
happened, had they carried some of their threats out, you'd be singing
different tune now.

Juba, there, respect, I used your nym and not your name. Maybe you
could
show a little to your fellow man in this group. Long before I said you
said
something in an email I didn't like, you told me you 86'd me cause I
had
said in an e-mail to another that "LC wasn't a bad guy". Sharing
e-mail
info, I thought you frowned on that. Now LC is giving you back what
you
have done to others, and I have witnessed you in action first hand, I
don't
need others telling the tales. He "IS" a good guy. He was the first
write and welcome me. He came after Jillian passed. He NEVER ONCE in
e-mail said anything about anyone in this group. Our few e-mails
concerned
us and our illnesses. He gave me support. I never betrayed you. I
never
ever asked you for personal information. Oh, I did ask you to please
get
Rack off my back, you quickly shot back that he wasn't your friend - I
made
the mistake of referring to him as such. Much later, after the
debacle, you
let me know publicly you asked 2 others to ask him to lay off me. Yet
you
say you did so much for me, what was it you did? Getting your 2
friends to
have Rack lay off didn't work, did it? So why in the world would you
think
that anything I would say to anyone about getting off your back would
be of
any use?

You throw around the word "criminal" when you yourself have engaged in
criminal activity. Come on now, be truthful, no more inaccuracies.

A few at the time knew the truth. Those who cared about me. I opted
come back as "Nat". My actual name IS Joan Humphrey, however, before
you
showed up, a Jo Strandberg posted here often and she used Jo, Joan and
Joani, so I switched to Jillian, my middle name to avoid confusion and
even
posted so at the time.

When the situation happened with my former neighbor (the family has
moved) I
could have cared less that anyone with a pea for a brain could look up
the
info and find out who I was - for me, the importance of getting the
word out
about my missing neighbor and anything I could do to help the family
far
outweighed my being "outed" in a dumb usenet group. When my google and

hotmail accounts were hacked, and they were, I have the SLR (Standard
Log-in
Reports) to prove it "Nat" died that day in November, until today and
there
will be no replies to this. I do not know who or why I was hacked, but

there are things I do know. "Nat" died partly on my attorney's
direction -
yes I have one. He and my kid, the lawyer who set me up with him when
this
happened, will be less than happy that I am posting this.

I have lurked, not often, as I am very ill. Very ill. I have longed
correct inaccuracies. You people throw "lie" around like a meatball
when
all it really is inaccuracies and faulty memories. I was here before
you,
before Codeee, before Rack. Although I had not much interaction with
her, I
remember when Ruada was a well respected member of this group before
y'all
decided to gang up on her. I know the history. I was here. The funny
thing
about the so called FAQs is that not once have I ever seen any one ask
any
of these so called frequently asked questions actually asked. No one
cares.

Get back to support. It's what is done best here, not these stupid
flames.
It drives people to do stupid things, and I admit I did a stupid thing.

There are a number of people who mean something to me here, and yes LC
is
one. HE never tried to tell me what to do. HE supported me when life
was
handing me the shit sandwich. Should the Real Life stuff stop -
ABSOLUTELY,
and that goes to everyone. Quit insulting each other, care about
chronic
pain. LC ain't the bad guy - anyone who engages in this shit is.

My true swan song. Juba, you got the other one wrong. You know the
one
dated last June, my so called farewell, that was really a "I won't be
around
as much cause I am doing better" Thing is, the thing with the neighbor

began July 4th - your timing was off. I was here thru November.

But Nat is dead now too and left the building. For some of you that
will
make your day. You can deal with that when the time comes for
reconciling
your life, and it comes for all of us.

So, your obituary and your truth. Now how about your telling the
truth?
You know, the hard stuff, not avoiding the difficult questions.

Happy now? Rhetorical. There will be no response back from me ever.
So
fire away, but do give some thought to actually telling the truth. You
asked
me to and I did, now I'm asking you to do so, AND to make apologies
where
necessary. I very sorrowfully apologize to any I may have hurt by my
actions.