Re: An Hour in Hell
- From: Chris Morton <cmorton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 15 Mar 2006 04:43:16 -0800
In article <k42g129c4h67b6fniqi1pco8c18jne18vu@xxxxxxx>, Zombywoof says...
On 14 Mar 2006 14:01:20 -0800, Chris Morton <cmorton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
In article <dv7dm9$lnk$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LooseCannon says...Express or Wingmaster?
Chris Morton wrote:
In article <90qd121g0mtt09lk2ku46busio49n821bd@xxxxxxx>, Rack Jite says...
I think there should be a Deptartment of Pain Relief.
There is Dave. They're called Remington. You should give their home dentistry
products a shot...
What? And shave his teeth?
They have an impact based product line. He should look into the Model 870...
Express. He's only going to use it once.
Would you buy platinum dental floss?
Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women should have to fistfight with 210lb.
- Prev by Date: Re: An Hour in Hell
- Next by Date: Re: BETTER TREATMENT FOR CHRONIC PAIN
- Previous by thread: Re: An Hour in Hell
- Next by thread: Re: An Hour in Hell