Re: ????Dragon Lady???

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 17:33:10 -0600, "Dragon Lady"
<allthatjazz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>"Zombywoof" <Zomby-Woof_dogs_@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>>
>>>Maybe, maybe not. I honestly don't know. (I think I'm watching way too
>>>many
>>>legal shows).
>>>
>> And since you weren't around at the time everything transpired I doubt
>> you will ever know anything about other then what others tell you. I
>> also highly suspect that you don't rightly care either.
>
>That "suspicion" will get an innocent person executed. NEVER try to figure
>out what I'm thinking or not thinking.
>
>I've take many a prisoner over poker with that attitude. :}

Deal em boys. I smell a whale in the room.
--

December 9, 2005 (CNN) While interviewing an anonymous US Special
Forces soldier, a Reuters News agent asked the soldier what he

  • Re: ????Dragon Lady???
    ... I smell a whale in the room. ... In gambling a "fish" is someone who is new to the game and the other ... Forces soldier, a Reuters News agent asked the soldier what he ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: OT - Ping Larry
    ... Start here and educate yourself..... ... then listen to this soldier: ... You've been watching too much Israeli-controlled American television news. ...
    (rec.boats.cruising)