Re: Results of my new doctor search
- From: Zombywoof <Zomby-Woof_dogs_@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 14:22:46 -0500
On Sat, 7 Jan 2006 17:21:04 -0600, "Dragon Lady"
>"Zombywoof" <Zomby-Woof_dogs_@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> The cannabis mechanism is not fully understood because there hasn't
>> been enough research. Despite all the claims of its beneficial effect
>> on migraines, there has yet to be a scientific study investigating the
>> therapeutic use of marijuana for migraines.
>Do they want volunteers?
Yes they actually do. However, Dr Russo has been having a helluva
time getting the research materials legally. There was a recent
article that he may receive it from the British government.
"Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites.
Moderation is for monks."
(take the dogs when replying via e-mail)
- Prev by Date: Re: Results of my new doctor search
- Next by Date: Re: Results of my new doctor search
- Previous by thread: Re: Results of my new doctor search
- Next by thread: Re: Results of my new doctor search