Re: You Can Tell by His Assumptions...

"Cabbi" <cabbi@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:11kr4qsme5hdjb7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> "Juba" <juba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> This individual has been stalking Jite for 20 years and you just
>> validated one of his attacks. Shame on you for being selfish and/or
>> thoughtless. And now "usual suspects" will rush to your defense with
>> the usual
>> bullshit. They'll tell you what you want to hear. Lap it up Cabbi.
>>
>> --
>> Juba
>> www.masterjuba.com
>
> Dear Juba,
> I've tried to keep up with all the PC BS, but life is too short.
> This is not my fight. When I have one, I hope I don't expect anyone
> to back my "side" based on issues that do not effect their lives.
> Think of me as an Independent.
>
> I'm sorry if that bothers you, but I'm not running for anything and
> do not need your vote.
>
> Regards,
> Cabbi

You characterize the criminal stalking perpetrated by Morton over a
20-year period against Jite as "PC BS" and a "fight." And you
characterize my appeal to for some measure of common decency from you as
an attempt to get you to take "sides."

Shame on you.
--
Juba
www.masterjuba.com

  • Re: You Can Tell by His Assumptions...
    ... >>> This individual has been stalking Jite for 20 years and you just ... Lap it up Cabbi. ... >> Dear Juba, ... personal attack, I feel you should consult your spiritual advisor or your ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Good God, What Happened to this Group?
    ... Juba wrote: ... > constantly posting private information about others. ... Shame on Cabbi. ... I don't let the stalking, ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: fun in the hospital
    ... > Shame on you for attacking someone in the middle of a serious health ... >> shame on you. ... ....no Juba, ... ....why would it spite me. ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: fun in the hospital
    ... >>> you have an incident of acute, severe pain. ... >> Shame on you. ... > No Juba, ... I will hound you until ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: fun in the hospital
    ... >>> Shame on you. ... >>bigot who wants all Christians to be killed. ... ....I won't waste my time re-posting your filth but we ... >> No Juba, ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)