Re: painkiller identity..
- From: "Juba" <juba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 14:58:19 -0700
"ZombyWoof" <Zomby-Woofdogs@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 11:39:11 -0700, "Juba" <juba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> I'm used to it. This is nothing compared to some of the despicable
>> things they've done in the past--or even recently. Experience has
>> shown that there really is no limit to the depths to which they will
>> stoop in their obsessive quest for revenge.
> It couldn't be anything like what goes around comes around or
> anything like that now could it? Nah I didn't think so.
Typical of the way you will justify anything a troll or stalker does as
long as it's against someone you don't like.
- Prev by Date: Re: Well isn't this special!
- Next by Date: Re: My Internet Boyfriend
- Previous by thread: Re: painkiller identity..
- Next by thread: Re: painkiller identity..