Re: Dave Still Hasn't Brought It!

In article <t4ebf15mou96bd8gajscd719oo8spe175g@xxxxxxx>, Codeee01@xxxxxxxxxxx
says...

> Your friends are the ones who send voodoo dolls, after all.

Your friends are the ones who send burning crosses... and bombs to little Black
girls in church basements at choir practice.

When you lie down with dogs... you get Dave.

Your punkin' has a longstanding mutual admiration relationship with the neo-Nazi
National Alliance. Of course prior to 9/11, they went out of their way to
praise the Taliban too. A guy in the "New Republic" wrote a hilarious article
about it.

Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women should have to fistfight with 210lb.
rapists.

  • Re: what to do when other parents arent very nice
    ... I stress that the child ... > it all and decided she still wants to remain friends, ... > As for this girls' parents, they have talked to me about their DD's ... Playdates were viewed as opportunities to learn ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Re: what to do when other parents arent very nice
    ... I stress that the child ... it all and decided she still wants to remain friends, ... As for this girls' parents, they have talked to me about their DD's ... Playdates were viewed as opportunities to learn ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Re: Seth the retard, round two!
    ... I never had that problem because I started as an adult with other ... We started playing with friends from SF fandom. ... and girls in the group and none of us ever felt very geeky about it. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)