Re: Dave Still Hasn't Brought It!

In article <t4ebf15mou96bd8gajscd719oo8spe175g@xxxxxxx>, Codeee01@xxxxxxxxxxx
says...

> Your friends are the ones who send voodoo dolls, after all.

Your friends are the ones who send burning crosses... and bombs to little Black
girls in church basements at choir practice.

When you lie down with dogs... you get Dave.

Your punkin' has a longstanding mutual admiration relationship with the neo-Nazi
National Alliance. Of course prior to 9/11, they went out of their way to
praise the Taliban too. A guy in the "New Republic" wrote a hilarious article
about it.

Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women should have to fistfight with 210lb.
rapists.

  • Re: what to do when other parents arent very nice
    ... I stress that the child ... > it all and decided she still wants to remain friends, ... > As for this girls' parents, they have talked to me about their DD's ... Playdates were viewed as opportunities to learn ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Re: what to do when other parents arent very nice
    ... I stress that the child ... it all and decided she still wants to remain friends, ... As for this girls' parents, they have talked to me about their DD's ... Playdates were viewed as opportunities to learn ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Re: Best friends (a long vent)
    ... Talk to her about the skills involved making friends i.e. how everyone ... If she wants to go to another pack, ... any other mother round school) Nor have I been in complaining. ... Neither of the other girls were in Rainbows ...
    (misc.kids)