Re: OT? change to cooking was info please

Oh, we do use a George Foreman Grill, but only for steaks and chops.
My Mom still makes the best burgers on the stove. We tried the GF
Grill and they were pretty good, but they have to be thick enough to
grill properly. Since we don't make very big patties, normally, it
would be a case of "Where's the beef?"

We also use the Crockpot quite often.

Ahem, my GF Grill doesn't have a screen in it to watch it cook, but
it's very tasty watching it drip.

Loujean

.