Re: Serious pain

Bob, perhaps finding a good social worker who can help you navigate the
system and also work as an advocate for you might be of some help?!

..
..
Donna
..
..
..
..
1) Rejoice always, Pray continually, Give thanks in all
circumstances, For this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
          ( I Thessalonians 5:16-18 NIV )

2) ANGELS EXIST, but some times, since they don't all have wings, we
call them FRIENDS......

3) Just because you're in pain, doesn't mean you have to be one!
..

  • Re: [SLE] Amarok wont play a CD - OT?
    ... Bob S wrote: ... What do you mean by navigate to the CD? ... Configure the "CD Audio Player" input plugin and navigate to the ... Don't seem to have or cannot find a "CD Audio Player" plugin. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Qualy blocking penalties - a solution?
    ... wind up or playing devil's advocate. ... Bob, buy it. ... maybe half a dozen posts a day for twelve years, ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: Qualy blocking penalties - a solution?
    ... wind up or playing devil's advocate. ... Bob, buy it. ... maybe half a dozen posts a day for twelve years, ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: Dylans Nobel Prize odds improving
    ... don't want Bob to be awarded any more why not advocate the removal of ... That would be almost as silly and pointless as the award in the first ... devalue my position ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: disable permission dialogs