Thanks for posting!

..
Donna
..
1) Rejoice always, Pray continually, Give thanks in all
circumstances, For this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
          ( I Thessalonians 5:16-18 NIV )

2) ANGELS EXIST, but some times, since they don't all have wings, we
call them FRIENDS......

3) Just because you're in pain, doesn't mean you have to be one!
..

  • Re: Prayers for Boston!
    ... Donna G. ... Rejoice always, Pray continually, Give thanks in all circumstances, ... For this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. ... ANGELS EXIST, but some times, since they don't all have wings, we ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: pigment spots (freckles)/minocycline - SPAM/Troll ALERT!!!
    ... Donna G. ... Rejoice always, Pray continually, Give thanks in all circumstances, ... For this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. ... ANGELS EXIST, but some times, since they don't all have wings, we ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Nothing But SPAM!
    ... Donna G. ... Rejoice always, Pray continually, Give thanks in all circumstances, ... For this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. ... ANGELS EXIST, but some times, since they don't all have wings, we ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: HAPPY EASTER
    ... Donna G. ... Rejoice always, Pray continually, Give thanks in all circumstances, ... For this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. ... ANGELS EXIST, but some times, since they don't all have wings, we ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: WOOOHOOOO.....GO BLUE!!!
    ... LOL......too funny Nell! ... Rejoice always, Pray continually, Give thanks in all circumstances, ... For this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. ... Just because you're in pain, doesn't mean you have to be one! ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)