Re: Who Is Still Out There Lurking? PETER / All

Thanks, Harv.

Wish people would still pop in here, too, though.

It really is much easier following a thread in this format then it is in
the facebook format!

..
..
Donna
..
..
..
..
1) Rejoice always, Pray continually, Give thanks in all
circumstances, For this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
          ( I Thessalonians 5:16-18 NIV )

2) ANGELS EXIST, but some times, since they don't all have wings, we
call them FRIENDS......

3) Just because you're in pain, doesn't mean you have to be one!
..

  • Pain Clinics?
    ... I have a friend who went, but gave up on them after only 1 visit. ... 2) ANGELS EXIST, but some times, since they don't all have wings, ... Just because you're in pain, doesn't mean you have to be one! ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: Magnesium - Eric
    ... There are plenty of good ones out there, some times it just takes time ... ANGELS EXIST, but some times, since they don't all have wings, we ... Just because you're in pain, doesn't mean you have to be one! ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: LJ
    ... My neighbor just had one of her shoulders replaced, ... ANGELS EXIST, but some times, since they don't all have wings, we ... Just because you're in pain, doesn't mean you have to be one! ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: Gut Bacteria Link To Rheumatoid Arthritis - TB
    ... Yes, this was more specific to rheumatoid arthritis, but does make me ... ANGELS EXIST, but some times, since they don't all have wings, we ... Just because you're in pain, doesn't mean you have to be one! ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: Who Is Still Out There Lurking? PETER
    ... I'm not going away and sure hope that some others will start posting at ... ANGELS EXIST, but some times, since they don't all have wings, we ... Just because you're in pain, doesn't mean you have to be one! ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)