Re: Who Is Still Out There Lurking? PETER / All

Thanks, Harv.

Wish people would still pop in here, too, though.

It really is much easier following a thread in this format then it is in
the facebook format!

..
..
Donna
..
..
..
..
1) Rejoice always, Pray continually, Give thanks in all
circumstances, For this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
          ( I Thessalonians 5:16-18 NIV )

2) ANGELS EXIST, but some times, since they don't all have wings, we
call them FRIENDS......

3) Just because you're in pain, doesn't mean you have to be one!
..

  • Pain Clinics?
    ... I have a friend who went, but gave up on them after only 1 visit. ... 2) ANGELS EXIST, but some times, since they don't all have wings, ... Just because you're in pain, doesn't mean you have to be one! ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: Magnesium - Eric
    ... There are plenty of good ones out there, some times it just takes time ... ANGELS EXIST, but some times, since they don't all have wings, we ... Just because you're in pain, doesn't mean you have to be one! ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • NEW BOOK - RA
    ... Got this email from a friend and am wondering if any one has heard of it ... ANGELS EXIST, but some times, since they don't all have wings, we ... Just because you're in pain, doesn't mean you have to be one! ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: Estrogen - A Culprit In Inflammatory Bowel Disease
    ... Sounds pretty miserable, Moe. ... ANGELS EXIST, but some times, since they don't all have wings, we ... Just because you're in pain, doesn't mean you have to be one! ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: Any One Out There Any More???
    ... type of arthritis you might have? ... ANGELS EXIST, but some times, since they don't all have wings, we ... Just because you're in pain, doesn't mean you have to be one! ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)