My Mom is tired all the time

Well, maybe not quite all the time. The doctor suggested she use Geritol. She says that she tastes for hours after the meal when she is supposed to take it. It has 18mg of iron, which I think the doctor wants her to have. But her blood work says her hemoglobin is fine.
I remember somebody mentioning being tired and there were different suggestions. Unfortunately, eternal-september doesn't search the messages, just the subjects.

Anybody got any ideas?

I called the doctor and the nurse suggested that she try just iron pills.

Opinions?
--
Navy remove the fish
.