My Mom is tired all the time

Well, maybe not quite all the time. The doctor suggested she use Geritol. She says that she tastes for hours after the meal when she is supposed to take it. It has 18mg of iron, which I think the doctor wants her to have. But her blood work says her hemoglobin is fine.
I remember somebody mentioning being tired and there were different suggestions. Unfortunately, eternal-september doesn't search the messages, just the subjects.

Anybody got any ideas?

I called the doctor and the nurse suggested that she try just iron pills.

Opinions?
--
Navy remove the fish

  • Re: My Mom is tired all the time - added comment
    ... On 7/27/2010 3:55 PM, Navy wrote: ... She says that she tastes for hours after the meal when she is ... I called the doctor and the nurse suggested that she try just iron pills. ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: My Mom is tired all the time
    ... On 7/27/2010 3:55 PM, Navy wrote: ... She says that she tastes for hours after the meal when she is ... I called the doctor and the nurse suggested that she try just iron pills. ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: How cute! Yea.....well check out what Louie can do.....
    ... I have to take iron pills - well the iron pills (and there seems ... to be no getting around taking them unless I can talk the doctor ... into letting me self-inject iron) cause me *EXTREME* acid reflux. ... Does taking them with a small amount of food help? ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: A Message From Roach
    ... I'll accept that you're listening to the doctor (for ... > Square biness, bro. ... Some of the shit's so bad it tastes like I'm drinking ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: UGH... Flu Food
    ... But it is such a delightfully tasting nasal cleanser;) Tastes a whole lot ... better than those sea salt things the doctor gives me. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)