Enbrel in UK
- From: "Henry Francis" <aichf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 07:15:03 +0800
I currently live in Australia.I use Enbrel 50mg pre-filled syringes
once a week for Ankylosing Spondylitis which is wonderful.
I am a british subject who has lived here in OZ since 1979 and previously
in New Zealand since 1959.
I am a 58 yr old male. My question is: If I decided to come back to the UK
to live permanently would I be able to get Enbrel on the national health
like I do in Australia? It is expensive and I would not be able to afford
it without Gov assistance.
- Prev by Date: Re: more on the blister-like things on fingers
- Next by Date: Re: more on the blister-like things on fingers
- Previous by thread: more on the blister-like things on fingers
- Next by thread: Re: Enbrel in UK