Re: OTP waterless water heater
- From: Sy Lehrman <laojim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 11:10:12 -0700
On 4/5/2010 6:51 AM, Nann Bell wrote:
On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 10:53:55 -0400, California Chief wrote
Has anyone bought one of these? Any pros or cons on them? Gas or
Conservation folder just this week stated they cost $2.00 an hour to
operate. Sounds rather expensive compared to an old fashion water
was that gas or electric? From what I've seen the electric are decidedly
more expensive to operate than the gas, though I forget why that would be
more true for tankless ones than for tank models.
The cost may be higher for the operating time, but the unit really does nothing and therefore costs when you are not drawing on it because it has no reservoir to keep hot until needed. You would have to look at the likely cost per volume of hot water.
- Prev by Date: Re: OTP waterless water heater
- Next by Date: Re: Blessings this Easter / Passover
- Previous by thread: Re: OTP waterless water heater
- Next by thread: Re: OTP waterless water heater