Re: RD says Fibro not RA is the flare problem
- From: Michael B <baughfam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 08:04:24 -0700 (PDT)
Drawing upon my days as a massage therapist, I'll
mention what I regularly tell people complaining about
There are a couple of designated acupressure points for
headaches, at the base of the skull. Which just happens
to be the location of a couple of Tender Points for FMS.
And frequently Trigger Points as well.
My suggestion-put a couple of tennis balls in a cotton sock,
tie it off firmly, and lay on it so the tennis balls are at the
base of the skull, both sides of the neck. If it's too much
pressure, put a pillow under your head further back.
Following the same routine, you could take a couple of
socks, fill their toes with about 3" of rice, tie them off and
cut off the extra, put them into another sock and tie it off,
and now you have the choice of just laying on it or including
the ability of warming the rice up in the microwave for both
pressure and the warmth.
On Sep 18, 9:48 am, "DeeTee" <ke3iu_nos...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you. I am not sure if it's helping or not. I am more tired and had a.
bad headache all day yesterday.
- Prev by Date: Re: I Guess I Really Need to See a Rheumatologist
- Next by Date: Re: I Guess I Really Need to See a Rheumatologist
- Previous by thread: Re: RD says Fibro not RA is the flare problem
- Next by thread: She Walks!