Re: those little nosebleeds and antibiotics
- From: "Harvey R. Stone" <hrstone@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 07:26:17 -0600
"Diane C." <dcham@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
navy, i hope you and your mom feel better pronto.
gloria, i didn't feel bad at all. just an every-other-day tiny
nosebleed. i have to say, i'm not feeling so great right now on these
antibiotics! i've taken three doses and have the trots already. spoke
with the pharmacist who recommended BRAT and imodium. I'll get some
yogurt tomorrow. anyone know of a good way to get through 10 days of
acidophilus to replace the good stuff in you gut that the antibiotics
- Prev by Date: Re: Nell
- Next by Date: Re: Spring????
- Previous by thread: Re: those little nosebleeds and antibiotics
- Next by thread: Re: those little nosebleeds and antibiotics