Numbnutz tommy

numbnutz wrote:

Stay off my threads ..

Stay out of our newsgroups.

You don't want to seem to adhere to my rules ..

Crap on your rules.

Read the charters of the newsgroups you post in.

You are a twit always have been a twit .. and you will forever it
seems be a ..

You're the only twit in these dozens of newsgroups.

Too bad your mother didn't believe in abortion.

.... Tom's ideas are not responsible for the fools who believe in them.
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12

  • Re: WOT: McCain Political Ads
    ... And I've been using newsgroups since the days of Compuserve. ... I get crap from someone, I use Mailwasher to delete it before it hits my ... first person who has ever accused me of being a troll. ... there remains a derogatory implication in many uses becasue ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: How many assholes can you get on rgp ?
    ... I've been in these newsgroups now for 10 years. ... I did let the crap in here deter me from being more active and helping more. ... Your opinion best match that of the consensus, or keep it to yourself because you WILL feel the heat. ... got a reply I WILL OFFER YOU $500.00 for the game. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Facebook Group Complains About Tony Awards Telecast
    ... newsgroups where individuals give thier views on ... To get a sneak peak at musicals (once ... To believe my statement is crap is to believe that this group has ... Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson, ...
    (rec.arts.theatre.musicals)
  • Re: New to the Group
    ... > My name is Dave. ... This is my first time looking at rec.guns. ... > newsgroups seem to be crap so I don't spend much time on them. ...
    (rec.guns)