Re: just to let you all know

Squirrely wrote:
SD,

yeah I know, I wish I could be there to help you both out more too. It really rips me that I can't.

I know you and I know you are going to do a so much better job than she ever did. I am glad you got put in that position. Hopefully someone doesn't go back on that when she tries to come back.

I know and I know too how much that car means to him. I wish it would go right for him for a change.

I am so sorry to hear about the PCOS and I know there is alot to deal with with that from what I have been hearing and reading up on it. It is not going to be easy but then nothing has for you for years with all these chronic issues you have been dealt and at such a young age too.

you take care and hang in there.

I'm hangin' in as best I can.. I left for work this morning at 9 am and just got home and it's 10 pm.. it's been a rather long day and a bit overwhelming for me. After things being tense for one thing or another and getting yelled at and berated by a customer I lost it for a few mins around closing time.

The thing i'm dealing with the PCOS is the amount of frustration of not being able to have children. I want kids so badly and it's going to be extremely difficult to do so. I don't know "A"'s thoughts on it after I told him, really don't know if he's actually dealing with it or not. Guess people just figure if I get off all the necessary medications I'll be fine. It's not the case. I've accepted it and I'm in the stage of being angry about it so it will be a few days more before I fully accept the entire thing but I'm trying..

I'm so mentally drained at this point I don't think I could think of more words..

.