Re: speaking of vacuum cleaners . . .
- From: gloria.wolfe@xxxxxxxxxxx (Gloria Wolfe)
- Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 16:59:21 -0500
Heh, heh, heh, Joan. I have one of those grandsons, but I'd have to find him
first ;-) Nanny
On 9/16/2008 9:53 AM, spamfree@xxxxxxxxx wrote to All:
-> On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 20:53:40 -0700, "Jofirey"
-> <jofirey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-> >I've also got the strongest dustbuster there is, for the pick up kind
-> >of jobs. It works best when attached to the ten year old grandson
-> >with orders to clean up the game room or else.
-> That's what I need, a ten year old grandson to attach to any kind
-> of cleaning device.
- Prev by Date: Re: OT Kirby Sweeper Update
- Next by Date: Re: Grieving - long and rambling but not ot.
- Previous by thread: Re: speaking of vacuum cleaners . . .
- Next by thread: the icarecafe would really like your help with a discussion on Fibromyalgia