RE: OTP: speaking of vacuum cleaners . . .
- From: gloria.wolfe@xxxxxxxxxxx (Gloria Wolfe)
- Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 23:30:24 -0500
No sweeper can be as expensive as Kirby ;-) I'll be waiting, too, to hear
others' recommendations. Someone on the group has an Oreck, and it cost
about $1500 less than a Kirby. Nanny
On 9/15/2008 9:23 PM, threecedars1@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote to All:
-> i swear, it's spooky how this group sometimes gets on a topic and the
-> thing i know the topic unexpectedly applies to my life.
-> who among us has oreck vacs? been thinking about one. i need
-> light weight and easy to use and so far, that's what i've heard about
-> orecks. so, if you have an oreck, please tell me what you like and dislike
-> about it.
-> my old kenmore 4.1horse (replaced the kirby 15 years ago) just gave up
-> ghost. it's so old, and the armature is now gone on it (i smelled it burn.
-> took the innards apart to see if that really was the problem like i thought
-> and it was.)--i figure it's too old to have the armature rewound, the hose
-> is cracking and it's too heavy for me to use now anyway. so i need to
-> shopping for a new feather-weight vac that does a great job on cat hair.
- Prev by Date: Re: OT Kirby Sweeper Update
- Next by Date: Re: speaking of vacuum cleaners . . .
- Previous by thread: Re: speaking of vacuum cleaners . . .
- Next by thread: Re: OTP: speaking of vacuum cleaners . . .