Re: OTP? Back in the water

"Jofirey" <jofirey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:5uYvk.12243$vn7.9145@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"DeeTee" <ke3iu_nospam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:g9pd5j$f91$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I was back in the pool today! Hooray!! It felt SO good. I behaved myself
and only spent 10 minutes there....walking in the shallows and only a
slow, gentle lap. Emotionally I feel 100% better. Physically...well, it
hurts all over. LOL I'm making myself hold to only one day a week for
awhile until my body gets the idea that this is going to happen whether it
wants it or not. During the other days I do a gentle "Sweatin' to the
Oldies" with Richard Simmons. I let him and his class go at their pace and
do their thing while I gently just dance and move. Feels good to get the
blood pumping.

DeeTee

Honey, it ain't OTP. Not for you and not on this group. We all know it
means a great deal more to you than just a few minutes in a pool.

Thinking happy thoughts. Happy dancing maybe later.

Jo

Ya know???,,,, you are right. Very much on topic.
Harv

.