Re: OTP? Back in the water
- From: "Harvey R. Stone" <hrstone@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 18:37:11 -0500
"Jofirey" <jofirey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"DeeTee" <ke3iu_nospam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I was back in the pool today! Hooray!! It felt SO good. I behaved myselfHoney, it ain't OTP. Not for you and not on this group. We all know it
and only spent 10 minutes there....walking in the shallows and only a
slow, gentle lap. Emotionally I feel 100% better. Physically...well, it
hurts all over. LOL I'm making myself hold to only one day a week for
awhile until my body gets the idea that this is going to happen whether it
wants it or not. During the other days I do a gentle "Sweatin' to the
Oldies" with Richard Simmons. I let him and his class go at their pace and
do their thing while I gently just dance and move. Feels good to get the
means a great deal more to you than just a few minutes in a pool.
Thinking happy thoughts. Happy dancing maybe later.
Ya know???,,,, you are right. Very much on topic.
- Prev by Date: Re: OTP? Back in the water
- Next by Date: Re: OTP? Back in the water
- Previous by thread: Re: OTP? Back in the water
- Next by thread: Re: OTP? Back in the water