Re: scared myself big time

"Squirrely" <sqjo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:48bd9484$0$17228$742ec2ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

me too Kate, I am so afraid lately of breaking something when and if I do
fall because of the usuage of pred for so long.

I know you know what the heck it is like. then to tip that off I kept
tripping afterwards. I told Jim I think I was meant to fall the way things
were going.

nah nah nah nah nah. you were NOT meant to fall. never. ever. no fall.

kate

--
Love and hugs to all
Love Squirrely Jo

well, i sure wouldn't know anything about "scaring myself bigtime" or
broken
bones.<tpfic> ((((((((((((((((((((((sj)))))))))))))))))))) i'm glad you
didn't fall and break anything, sweetie.

kate

  • Re: scared myself big time
    ... me too Kate, I am so afraid lately of breaking something when and if I do ... fall because of the usuage of pred for so long. ... sweetie. ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: unbelievable!!!
    ... Kate wrote: ... You're not a starlett appearing in a Broadway play or musical. ... You're not suppose to be breaking anything. ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: Second Set of Tests
    ... I will rest, Kate, I have no choice to do otherwise. ... worrying about you, sweetie. ... it up and then deal with the not producing more. ... More busy and more exhausted. ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: Second Set of Tests
    ... I've been on a low iron supplement for about 3 years. ... treating the symptom?!that makes me so mad ... I will rest, Kate, I have no choice to do otherwise. ... seriously, you really should take it easy, sweetie, at least until they ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: unbelievable!!!
    ... Oh Kate, that is terrible. ... I feel for you sweetie. ... (hospital shuttle) ... on my very dangerous and ancient crutches that are nearly deadly slippery ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)