Re: scared myself big time

"Squirrely" <sqjo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:48bd9484$0$17228$742ec2ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

me too Kate, I am so afraid lately of breaking something when and if I do
fall because of the usuage of pred for so long.

I know you know what the heck it is like. then to tip that off I kept
tripping afterwards. I told Jim I think I was meant to fall the way things
were going.

nah nah nah nah nah. you were NOT meant to fall. never. ever. no fall.

kate

--
Love and hugs to all
Love Squirrely Jo

well, i sure wouldn't know anything about "scaring myself bigtime" or
broken
didn't fall and break anything, sweetie.

kate

.