Re: scared myself big time

"Squirrely" <sqjo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

me too Kate, I am so afraid lately of breaking something when and if I do
fall because of the usuage of pred for so long.

I know you know what the heck it is like. then to tip that off I kept
tripping afterwards. I told Jim I think I was meant to fall the way things
were going.

nah nah nah nah nah. you were NOT meant to fall. never. ever. no fall.

Love and hugs to all
Love Squirrely Jo

well, i sure wouldn't know anything about "scaring myself bigtime" or
didn't fall and break anything, sweetie.