Nann - good luck!

Nann,

Hope your procedure (colonoscopy) goes as well as it can today and that
the doctors can get some hint of what is going on and how to treat it!!!
Will be thinking of you and praying for everything to go as well as can
be expected!!!

..
..
..
..

Donna
..
..
..
..
1.) ANGELS EXIST, but some times, since they don't all have wings, we
call them FRIENDS......

2.) J.K.M.A.

  • Re: Art, your favorite source of information is in danger
    ... specific disease into a human host disease and the "probably" prediction that I will hope my physician believes in evolution (which is also irrelevant since there really was significant progress in medical science BEFORE evolution was presented to the world--and accepted by a large fraction of the world--as a viable alternate explantion for the ... I don't care what my doctor believes in as long as he gets the diagnosis correct and it would be nice if the guy actually listens to me talk about my symptoms (There's a book just out about this, and in terms of human progress, I would say that today's doctors are not any better than they were 50 years ago; I read, back then, they also ignored a lot of what patients told them). ... Assuming that all of those would be discovered and cured by routine colonoscopy is a stretch. ... Medicare has it partly right: They'll only pay for one colonoscopy every 10 years for average-risk individuals." ...
    (sci.research.careers)
  • DemocRATs Urged to Get Their Colonoscopy As Late In The Day as Possible!
    ... Doctors less deft at colonoscopy as day goes on ... NEW YORK - Doctors are less likely to spot colon ... fatigue, researchers say (See Reuters Health report, August 12, 2009). ... Polyps are abnormal growths that can sometimes develop into colon ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Dipping a Toe
    ... I *tried* to get a colonoscopy when I turned 50, but the health system I ... Doctors don't know anything about insurance. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Bowel obstruction CAUSED BY COLONOSCOPY???
    ... I had a colonoscopy about 1.5 years ago at my doctor's recommendation, ... I began experiencing problems passing my stool. ... or a twist in my intestine. ... I've been to several doctors, and they are all treating my problem from ...
    (sci.med)
  • Update: Cheney to hold office longer than first announced
    ... doctors will have to pull his head out before they can perform the ... colonoscopy. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)