Re: Mom's out of surgery

Thanks, Linda, for the update! Praying your mom does well with her
recovery!!!

..
..
..
..

Donna
..
..
..
..
1.) ANGELS EXIST, but some times, since they don't all have wings, we
call them FRIENDS......

2.) J.K.M.A.

  • Re: OTP - joining the not good news club (long)
    ... I am praying for your Mom and your family. ... not sure what the best prayer is. ... synagogue (a teacher who initiated the Reading Is Fundamental Program ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: Box Tops and Mom
    ... Linda, I am so sorry things aren't going well for your Mom. ... Florida - Land of the Hurricanes ... allergy alert sticker on it, so she called him and he said it was not ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: dvd concerts
    ... Sorry about your situation, Linda. ... struggling nowadays, sorry to hear you and your mom are in that group. ... Best of luck to you and your mom, ... then the internet cost. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: License Plate: DR GOY
    ... into a car with the registration B1 MOM. ... my mother once told me about a license plate ... Linda, but when she found that "LINDA" as a New York plate was already ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: OT:Support/update for my Mom
    ... I am praying that this shows something. ... >>> thoughts,caring,prayers, and hugs for Mom and me too awhile back. ... >>> with it when the doctor mentioned it to her! ... She eats a normal dinner ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)