Re: From My Email Bag

Thanks so much for the hugs, Nann. It is so nice to know that people are
sending hugs and positive thoughts one's way.

--
Navy
Take out the FISH to email me.
"Nann Bell" <hanbellGOGATORS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 8:05:30 -0500, Navy wrote
(in message <47500a9a$0$9598$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>):

Today I am down. My beloved sister-in-law died yesterday. She was 85
and
lived a full life. I only got to talk to her on the phone once a year,
and
I will miss greatly that "Jeannie!" She didn't get a chance to see her
youngest great niece, but I will send pictures so her daughters will.

((((((((((((((((Navy))))))))))))))) It always hurt to lose someone so
dear
to you. I still greatly miss the friend from high school who I continued
think of as a "best friend" though we only spoke every few years. I miss
knowing she is out there.
--
Nann
remove the Gator cheer to email me