Re: From My Email Bag

Thanks so much for the hugs, Nann. It is so nice to know that people are
sending hugs and positive thoughts one's way.

Take out the FISH to email me.
"Nann Bell" <hanbellGOGATORS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 8:05:30 -0500, Navy wrote
(in message <47500a9a$0$9598$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>):

Today I am down. My beloved sister-in-law died yesterday. She was 85
lived a full life. I only got to talk to her on the phone once a year,
I will miss greatly that "Jeannie!" She didn't get a chance to see her
youngest great niece, but I will send pictures so her daughters will.

((((((((((((((((Navy))))))))))))))) It always hurt to lose someone so
to you. I still greatly miss the friend from high school who I continued
think of as a "best friend" though we only spoke every few years. I miss
knowing she is out there.
remove the Gator cheer to email me
Simply the thing I am shall make me live --- William Shakespeare