Re: On topic,,, I guess.

"janers" <rojakort@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:eMidnafFH7Otyt3anZ2dnUVZ_jOdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dang sorry about that Harv. But it sounds much like an incident myself.

I learned a quick lesson . Every test, every blood test and other type test
I GET copies from the
place they were done or the doctor who ordered it.

I have folders so big it isn't funny and they are from 1999 and earlier.
Believe me this comes in
handy when you meet a new doc and they say WELL WE NEED TO....... yeah
right. OR what did that scan
say, let's do another one. NO NO NO.

so get some copies, better you keep them then the system :)

janers

i do that, too. it does help cut time loss when i have to see a new doctor
for something.

kate

  • Re: On topic,,, I guess.
    ... But it sounds much like an incident myself. ... I learned a quick lesson. ... every blood test and other type test I GET copies from the ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: Chromium Polynicotinate and Blood Tests
    ... My doctor has now been informed that I was ... "Vicki Beausoleil" wrote: ... I download these readings onto the meter software on ... >> I have been told the reason for the additional blood test, ...
    (misc.health.diabetes)
  • Re: Still waters can run deep!
    ... If you think you have it tell a doctor, ... I am recovering from an infection of Weils disease and a pleasant experience ... The first blood test came back negative. ...
    (uk.rec.waterways)
  • Re: My first bone head move - router table accident
    ... Congrats on learning a lesson the easiest of the hard ways. ... The ER doctor should have said something to that order, ... fear can come up if you wait too long, and you can be overly cautious ... done good gettin' back on the horse, ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: Me? A non-smoker?
    ... blood test results with me. ... A couple of years ago I posted a rant about my then current doctor, ... all the diabeties levels are perfect. ... I STILL belive there is a cure ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)