Re: On topic,,, I guess.
- From: "d'huit" <threecedars1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 21:29:32 -0800
"janers" <rojakort@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Dang sorry about that Harv. But it sounds much like an incident myself.
I learned a quick lesson . Every test, every blood test and other type test
I GET copies from the
place they were done or the doctor who ordered it.
I have folders so big it isn't funny and they are from 1999 and earlier.
Believe me this comes in
handy when you meet a new doc and they say WELL WE NEED TO....... yeah
right. OR what did that scan
say, let's do another one. NO NO NO.
so get some copies, better you keep them then the system :)
i do that, too. it does help cut time loss when i have to see a new doctor
- Prev by Date: Re: O.T. Question of your sewers out there
- Next by Date: Re: Holiday Card Exchange
- Previous by thread: Re: On topic,,, I guess.
- Next by thread: Re: On topic,,, I guess.