Re: Trying to Catch Up
- From: "Squirrely" <sqjo@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 21:32:38 -0700
Sorry to say but not really Diane, still about the same.
I am also losing more use of my hands and arms which is getting scary and
also lost use of my legs the other day. I think the DDD is really getting
out of hand and so is the dehydration.
Jim hasn't worked for about a week and a half again. But will go in tomorrow
again for a few days but it is only $15 an hour and the gas will take half
of that. But it is better than nothing.
Love and Hugs to all
Jo the squirrely one
hope things have improved for you, jo. i'm out of touch!
- Prev by Date: Re: Trying to Catch Up
- Next by Date: Re: Wish me luck!
- Previous by thread: Re: Trying to Catch Up
- Next by thread: Re: Trying to Catch Up