Re: Questions?

Gwen,

Tuesday, its preop day, and talking to the surgeon, so I am curious also to know if the hip will be cemented or not, I believed at the class I went, the nurse was saying what surgeon was using this or that, and I think mine is not cemented,but I was trying to absorbed as much as much as I could, and she was passing around the actual prosthesis, heavy and looked so big, my mind was racing, and I was starting to look for the exit door.

Kiki
<sweetpickleNO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:b8b83$465861c3$45491df5$3883@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kiki, will your hip be cemented or uncemented. That makes a difference as to when you can be weight bearing.
Gwen

"Ladybug75" <allie203@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:IYudndcDiMmT18XbnZ2dnUVZ_q6vnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The lady who give us the class told me that, 10% of body weight after 2 weeks with the replaced hip.
Have a great time on your trip.
Kiki.