Re: Anxiety --- to ALL of ASA
- From: "Harvey R. Stone" <hrstone@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 18:49:18 -0500
"DeeTee and Bob Taggart" <ke3iu_nospam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Bob tells people that I get more real support from my ASA friends than
from family and church combined. LOL He's right in oh, so many ways. You
people are phenomenal and I love you each. You are mentioned in my
prayers - sometimes by name - always as a group.
and that is the way I am and see it. I do not have to tell you for you to
be prayed for. I do not have to understand all there is to your problems
for you to be prayed for. I do expect God to know and understand the
people I pray for and the problems they live with. We all are just
children of God that need help and understanding. I know that God knows
who someone's child is and problems teach us more than we understand now
but with time we can find peace about anything with God.
- Prev by Date: Re: Johnie?
- Next by Date: Re: Weekly Health News 6/11 How doctors see your costs
- Previous by thread: Re: Anxiety --- to ALL of ASA
- Next by thread: Re: Anxiety --- to ALL of ASA