Re: Anxiety --- to ALL of ASA

"DeeTee and Bob Taggart" <ke3iu_nospam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:46423776$0$5757$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bob tells people that I get more real support from my ASA friends than
from family and church combined. LOL He's right in oh, so many ways. You
people are phenomenal and I love you each. You are mentioned in my
prayers - sometimes by name - always as a group.

DeeTee

and that is the way I am and see it. I do not have to tell you for you to
be prayed for. I do not have to understand all there is to your problems
for you to be prayed for. I do expect God to know and understand the
people I pray for and the problems they live with. We all are just
children of God that need help and understanding. I know that God knows
who someone's child is and problems teach us more than we understand now
but with time we can find peace about anything with God.
Harv

  • Re: Atheist vows to erase reference to God from US money (NDC)
    ... > representative of mainstream Democratic beliefs or priority of issues. ... LOL Most of those who consider themselves LEFT around here probably ... the issue about God your mistaken. ... peace and turkey cooked on the smoker. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Ping John#8 and Seadancer
    ... plus strawberries (with cream) when in season. ... God save the Queen. ... LOL You Brits haven't changed since the 1700's! ... That's the only tea party I will recogniZe! ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: AKKKs Twitter page (update)
    ... LOL! ... Americans believe in God or a God. ... most Bibles opinions as well. ... *It's mandatory to bash Mexicans. ...
    (rec.music.artists.kiss)
  • Re: "Silly women laden with sin"
    ... armpits, legs and moustaches to please themselves and their vanity, but they ... Almighty God. ... LOL LOL LOL If only Paul had said - "Now let you women dress in red ... luxuriant moustache coupled with hairy legs, ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: Giants hand out 1.5-carat Super Bowl XLII rings
    ... Thank You God! ... "white trash" - a derogatory term used against a majority is still ... what race/color/nationality they are it's meaningless! ... LOL! ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)