Re: A different kind of roll call for 2007

Sorry, I'm not qualified for this one. All I would do is sit around reading
books ;-) Nanny
"Kelly C." <kellydotcobbatgmaildotcom> wrote in message
Do we have an acitivites director yet? What are your hobbies/interests?
Whatever they are, there's room for them. This clubhouse is infinitely
expandable.:)

Kelly C.