Re: sad news

I understand how you feel. Please do not blame yourself. May prayers
are with you.

May God bless you,
Nirupma
Becky wrote:
I have posted here many times, usually about medicine, this time it is the
worst thing for me, not medical at all. My Dear husband of almost 31 years,
( would have been on 9/20) passed away from a massive heart attack this past
Thursday. I had come home from work and saw him in the back yard sitting and
just starting doing the normal chores, why I didn't go out to talk to him
will be a forever quilt problem with me, anyway made his dinner and did a
few things, went out to get him for dinner and found him laying in the side
of the gravel up against the garage wall and he had died. He had no pulse
and was purple, I did cpr along with the neighbor while the ambulance came
but it was too late. He was only 54, way to young to die, I am so crushed I
don't know what to do, the pain is so intense and the quilt that I should
have went out and talked to him is consuming me alive.
I just needed to get this out to someone, I have a lot of family but don't
want to upset them, we had two boys ages 29 27 and they both live here in
town for which I am grateful.
I had to have him cremated because we had no life insurance and that was the
most economical way to go, I wasn't sure that I even believed in it.
I know that life will get easier but right now I can't imagine how, I miss
him with all my heart and hope he knew how very much he was loved by all.
Both of us would have celebrated birthdays in October also, and he was
getting ready to retire.
Thanks for letting me express myself
Becky

  • Re: sad news
    ... My Dear husband of almost 31 years, passed away from a massive heart attack this past Thursday. ... I had come home from work and saw him in the back yard sitting and just starting doing the normal chores, why I didn't go out to talk to him will be a forever quilt problem with me, anyway made his dinner and did a few things, went out to get him for dinner and found him laying in the side of the gravel up against the garage wall and he had died. ... I had to have him cremated because we had no life insurance and that was the most economical way to go, I wasn't sure that I even believed in it. ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: sad news
    ... passed away from a massive heart attack this ... talk to him will be a forever quilt problem with me, anyway made his dinner ... I had to have him cremated because we had no life insurance and that was ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • sad news
    ... passed away from a massive heart attack this past ... went out to get him for dinner and found him laying in the side ... I had to have him cremated because we had no life insurance and that was the ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: sad news
    ... passed away from a massive heart attack this past ... went out to get him for dinner and found him laying in the side ... I had to have him cremated because we had no life insurance and that was the ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: sad news
    ... passed away from a massive heart attack ... talk to him will be a forever quilt problem with me, ... dinner and did a few things, went out to get him for dinner and found him ... I had to have him cremated because we had no life insurance and that was ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)