OTP: how to read music for choral singing
- From: "Diane" <dcham@xxxxxxx>
- Date: 1 Sep 2006 17:24:54 -0700
Does anyone know of a site that would help me with this?
I DO actually know how to read music--the musical signs, notes etc. but
i am struggling in my new choir because i've never used music to sing
from before. in my old choir, we just got the words and learned the
music by practicing over and over. now suddenly i have this music in
front of me and i don't know what note i'm supposed to be singing. i've
asked the woman on my right "how you know which is the alto part?" she
said she just guesses. i asked the woman on my left the same question.
she said it's different on every song. help! there must be a science to
this that i don't know about.
- Prev by Date: Re: reaction to remicade :-(
- Next by Date: Re: how to read music for choral singing
- Previous by thread: OTP: Foods 5/5
- Next by thread: Re: how to read music for choral singing