Re: off to the woods
- From: Nann Bell <hanbellGOGATORS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 14:24:52 GMT
On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 10:12:40 -0400, Mary Z wrote
(in message <85ina29ci2lbe7k3rjqnrni6ni36jsgf4o@xxxxxxx>):
So cool enjoy the loons. Post some pictures when you return. -- MZ
saw no loons, but many geese and some ducks...... and too many flies! Mike
was hit with a cold our first morning up there which seriously cut into our
hiking around. At least he was sick in a beautiful area though! And there
is so little development, we were able to get a fairly good feel for things
with the walks we did do.
I'll get some shots up soon, I hope. I'm still working on uploading the
photos from Tahquamenon Falls in May! Now that the World Cup is over though,
I'll be spending less time in front of the TV. (Bravo Italia!)
remove the Gator cheer to email me
Simply the thing I am shall make me live --- William Shakespeare
- Prev by Date: Re: MN residents, was Re: OTP POLITICAL Don't read if you object!
- Next by Date: Re: Update and misc. musings!
- Previous by thread: Re: off to the woods
- Next by thread: Re: off to the woods