Mtx

Hi Everyone,
Its been a while since I last posted, but have been having a hard time with
the RA and just life in general. My Question is I am about to start on Mtx
so any or all advice on side affects, how long the mtx might take to kick in
and anything else relevant to taking mtx would be appreciated.
I'm Starting on 1 tablet mtx then 3days later Folic acid plus have to wait a
while then start to wen myself off prednisone I'm on 20mg a day.

Regards
Susan

  • Re: Mtx
    ... I was terribly nauseous & sickly feeling ... dinner (since the instructions say you have to sit upright for a ... Its been a while since I last posted, but have been having a hard time with ... My Question is I am about to start on Mtx ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • What have I been up to?
    ... Just an update on things in my life for those who are interested. ... I am not sure if I was doing better on MTX or not. ... their first baby November 15th. ... He loves spending time with us. ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)