Re: OTP: I think I am finally back

Wishing you all that are unpacking and moving in lots of luck. I hope none
of you flare because of it.

Diane, I hope you and John areboth doing well soon.

I am going to write you later on reading your books. If I ever get a chance
to finish writing stuff. Am behind because of all the storms.

--
Hugs, prayers, good thoughts,
Warm fuzzies, TLC, and Love

We have unpacked all we are going to. How are you two doing?
Duckie <<

we are grand. . . but still not unpacked. we need built-in bookshelves
and since i'm currently without a contract, we're afraid to spend the
$$. so we have a gazillion boxes of books in the garage. and all the
cds and stuff still in boxes as we wait for the "media wall" to be
built (a couple more months). and all my wall art is still in boxes.
john is working in a whole new direction in his art photography and
we're waiting to redo the living room before hanging any of it. so a
lot of wait, wait, wait. and RA run amok at the top dose of remicade,
and john's crohns acting up. aren't you glad you asked?? but we're both
very happy and love NC.

how are your neighbors? how do you like CA?

diane

  • Re: IMDB now crap
    ... For instance if you look up Diane ... it correctly lists that she was in The Cuckoo Waltz and Rings ... John McKelvey ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: I think I need to write a book! (very long!!!)
    ... First thank you for asking Donna so we would get an update. ... Diane, glad to hear from you about an update. ... Take care and tell John we said to take care too and we are always thinking ... john is having some major median nerve problems, ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: The Solar Penquin review of Deadly Assassin debunked
    ... > Diane L wrote: ... >> John Long wrote: ... >> have to hate McCoy, or does it just say that all posters have to ... >> If you find being disagreed with so disturbing, just killfile anyone ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • Re: hello I am new
    ... Diane L wrote: ... The Doctor got out a spraycan and scrawled the following: ... What would John gain from creating himself a newbie alter-ego? ... john will put yads in his place. ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)