Re: wrist pain

> But, with my hand, my Dupuytren's contracture, previous surgery, and now
> the Dequervain's, I have a feeling that I'm just holding off the
> inevitable. <sigh>

well, it still gives you time to come to terms with it. and it's easier to
face surgery if you wait until you are really fed up with the situation!

--
Nann
remove the Gator cheer to email me

  • Re: OT: Ping Om - Calcium
    ... Old Mother Ashby wrote: ... I'm feeling OK healthwise; it's just that when in the last few ... I was suffering from muscle weakness. ... I most certainly had surgery, ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Sciatica Questions
    ... a lousy decision for having the surgery. ... You know you don't have to be feeling pain to drop by here ... day in July I began experiencing a different kind of pain.(As well as ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Not Recovering from TURP
    ... > BPH, and a stricture from previous surgery, I also had non-bacterial ... > prostatitis pain and discomfort, and have been on antibiotics for ... > strong feeling like you have to pee. ...
    (sci.med.prostate.prostatitis)
  • Re: Not Recovering from TURP
    ... > BPH, and a stricture from previous surgery, I also had non-bacterial ... > prostatitis pain and discomfort, and have been on antibiotics for ... > strong feeling like you have to pee. ...
    (sci.med.prostate.prostatitis)
  • Re: OT: Ping Om - Calcium
    ... No, I'm feeling OK healthwise; it's just that when in the last few months, recommendations are made by my yearly diagnostic clinic, when I had a hideous reaction to an antibiotic, when I got cellulitis & ended up in ER, when I go to get my yearly cancer check-up and their recommendations, etc. these were things that should be followed by an internist, a family doctor; and when I say I don't have one, it's uppermost in my mind, I need a dependable doctor. ... My longtime GP up and died of cancer a few years ago, just as I was starting to feel I was suffering from muscle weakness. ... In the end the surgeon, who is an expert in this sort of surgery, removed the adenoma without having to open my chest, and he left a lovely neat scar - my neck was never my best feature anyway. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)