Re: Tomorrow's the day!

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 2:40:23 -0500, Jo Firey wrote
(in message <42p47pF1k2mssU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>):

> Any place but this group I'd think you were daft being eager for surgery.

lol, only here and with my family did i let on how excited i was about this.
no one else would truly understand, they'd get all worried and concerned.

meanwhile, i'd forgotten just how good-looking dr wroblewski is in person -
and nice to boot! good thing mike's been nice to and appreciative of me
lately lol <weg>

all went fine surgically. he said there was a little less inflammation and a
little more arthritis than he'd expected from the films - both he and my rd
thought there was less joint erosion than there actually was, though it was
mostly on one side of the joint. he cleaned out the inflammation and also
removed a small bone spur no one knew was there.

now i'm bandaged, splinted, iced (20 min. each hour while awake) and mostly
left-handed for awhile. oh and he put in a nerve block so it wouldn't hurt
too much for a while - right now there left thumb hurts more than th
operated-on one does.

one rn has a daughter who just started enbrel for psoriasis and very, very
early pa so we talked some about that. they found the pa during a workup to
get insurance approval for enbrel for the severe ps, so she's getting good
treatment for the pa right at the beginning.

--
Nann
remove the Gator cheer to email me

  • Re: Tomorrows the day!
    ... so how long will you be bandaged and splinted, nann? ... thought there was less joint erosion than there actually was, ... too much for a while - right now there left thumb hurts more than th ... one rn has a daughter who just started enbrel for psoriasis and very, ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: Tomorrows the day!
    ... Nann, so glad the worst is over. ... > thought there was less joint erosion than there actually was, ... > too much for a while - right now there left thumb hurts more than th ... > one rn has a daughter who just started enbrel for psoriasis and very, ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: Too ambitious ? OTP X-No-Archive
    ... Plan A is to get the enbrel shipped out via a cool container ... I loved my trip to NZ. ... IF you make it to the west coast of Canada, ... LOL I would ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: (OTP) grrrrrrrrrrr........ last minute details
    ... lol I assume he would be making money on that RX otherwise why be in business so not selling it to you this month should affect his bottom line. ... Good suggestion Rosie Hugs ... your Rx transferred down here just for the one fill of Enbrel. ... need to show yer Yankee ID; but they'll get Enbrel for ya. ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)