Re: Confused about symptoms
- From: "Tracy Friesen" <tracy.friesen@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 16:54:31 GMT
Harvey R. Stone wrote:
> Hi Tracy,,,, Over they years of reading about people with PA,,,,,,
> Methx. is one of the medicines to control PA and the P in PA. I
> can only hope that your RD will let you start again and even go up a
> little on the amount you take because restarting does not work so
Hi Harv, thanks for your info! Unfortunately my RD can't re-start my
MTX because my husband and I are planning a pregnancy. But I will see
him next week and tell him about this, and maybe get on some prednisone
or something to help.
> Ps not all of our posts are about the hard facts of having
> arthritis,,,, many times its about the people..
Yeah, I've been reading here for a long time and can easily see that
you guys are awesome! :-)
- Prev by Date: Re: Tomorrow's the day!
- Next by Date: Re: Confused about symptoms
- Previous by thread: Re: Confused about symptoms
- Next by thread: Re: Confused about symptoms